Clan AoM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny’s Crimson Days Event Detailed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Destiny’s Crimson Days Event Detailed Empty Destiny’s Crimson Days Event Detailed

Post by Tattastic Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:20 pm

Destiny’s Crimson Days Event Detailed Crimsondaysev

Bungie has detailed the Valentine’s Day-themed Crimson Days event coming to Destiny, which includes a new Crucible mode and a selection of new loot.

Crimson Doubles is at the heart of the event. It’s a competitive 2v2 Crucible Mode variant of Elimination, in which you receive a buff if your teammate is downed.

“If your teammate falls to the opposition in Crimson Doubles, you will be infused with the power of Broken Heart,” says the blurb. “In your vengeful state, you will be faster on the draw and much quicker to recover from any damage you take.”

“Use this boost to avenge your partner and keep your dreams of victory alive. The Broken Heart buff will last until you revive your fallen comrade, until the round ends, or until you fall in combat yourself.”

Arriving alongside the new mode is a set of new doubles-oriented Bounties. Completing these Bounties will give you a chance of earning a new Emblem, new shaders and a chance at a 320 Ghost.

In addition to this, the Eververse has been restocked with a bunch of new emotes, some of which require two Guardians to pull off properly. Another bears a close relation to the Hotline Bling dance.

Crimson Days kicks off on February 9th

Source: xboxachievements
Tattastic
Tattastic
Admin

Hunter : 40
Light 319
Warlock : 40
Light 310
Titan : 40
Light 309
Thumbs Up : 3

http://www.paul-manton.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Destiny’s Crimson Days Event Detailed Empty Re: Destiny’s Crimson Days Event Detailed

Post by ARC Fireangel Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:51 pm

Up for some of this Tatt, Iron Banner was a grind for a bit until I found my set up that worked, plus a 320 Ghost sound's good Very Happy
ARC Fireangel
ARC Fireangel

Thumbs Up : 0

Back to top Go down

Destiny’s Crimson Days Event Detailed Empty Re: Destiny’s Crimson Days Event Detailed

Post by Tattastic Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:47 am

Definitely up for this @ARC Fireangel - hopefully gear will count like Iron Banner now I have my Monte Carlo at 320.
Tattastic
Tattastic
Admin

Hunter : 40
Light 319
Warlock : 40
Light 310
Titan : 40
Light 309
Thumbs Up : 3

http://www.paul-manton.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top